Sorensen Gross Construction Company was founded in 1925 in Grand Rapids, Michigan by John Sorensen and Robert Gross.
The company moved to Flint in 1927 and quickly established itself as the city’s premiere builder
In 1966, Ghassan Saab, CEO, joined Sorensen Gross and welcomed the opportunity to lead a company with a solid reputation and a loyal, competent staff. His leadership continues through today.
Sorensen Gross establishes a permanent geographical presence in the Greater Washington Area (DC/Maryland/Virginia).
Sorensen Gross was the General Contractor for the Wayne County Community College Northwest Campus project, the first project to achieve LEED Platinum certification in Michigan under the 2009 version of LEED