Water Authority of Jordan
Prime Contractor for upgrading and expanding existing water facilities, including reservoirs, pressure reducing stations, and installation of distribution lines.
– Construction of pressure Break Tanks no. 1, and 2 with a capacity of 750 m3 each.
– Construction of New Reservoirs – High Terminal Reservoir, 3,600 m3 , South High Reservoir, 3,600 m3, South Low Reservoir, 6,800 m3.
– Modifications to existing Reservoirs – Low Terminal Reservoir, High and Low North Reservoir.
– Construction of 9 Pressure Reducing stations.
– Installation of about 57 km of ductile iron transmission lines, about 220 km of network distribution system, and 8000 house connections.
– Installation of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA).